Wednesday 24 October 2018

My narrative writing

The whole class has been doing narrative writing this THE DAY IT WENT ALL WRONG!!!! this is a day that like there was a fire close to a girls house and they had to evacuate
 BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!
Huh? What happened?  Hmmm lets go and check outside *runs downstairs fast*ok im down stairs what is happening. dad? Mum? Where are you guys hmm this is really weird ok let’s go outside *opens door* WOAHHHHHH  IM SUPPOSE TO BE SCARED AHHHHHHHH WHY IS THERE A FIRE.  I'm so shocked. I thought I wasn't  home alone but I am home alone *sighs* i need to call my mum. *calls mum* Mum i need you to come home quick There is a fire and im close to the fire *ends call* *mum is knocking on door* Mum Your here ok look all the way down there *GASPS* oh no we got to evacuate LETS GOOOOO wait HOW ABOUT DAD he isn't home.Wait mum can we get starbucks.Sure As i went down to go to dad i got some starbucks cause i was quite thirsty! Heh.
THEND!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.